How do we disinfectant movie theatre during COVID-19?
Is there something new?
- Disinfect all area (included all seats) between 2 shows.
- Disinfect washroom every use.
- Disinfect any surfaces that will come in contact with food.
- Popcorn cooked at safe internal temperatures. (Coronaviruses are killed by normal cooking temperatures.)
- Keep Social distancing 2 meters when line up, please follow the front door staff's instruction.
- Hand sanitizer provided at front door, everyone must use it before come in.
- One-way between lobby and screening, please follow the sign on the floor.
- One group in lobby at a time, please wait at lobby door till staff set your seat.
- Concession will not take any payment, please order at ticket booth then pick up at concession.
- 46 seats available, 18 spots with flags for keeping distancing, please follow the staff's instruction.
- Every spots is max number 6 , if the group is over the 6, will be separated seat.
SAFETY MEASURE - COVID-19
If any of the following apply to you DO NOT COME.
- Respiratory Illness or Difficulty Breath
- Fever greater than 38 Degree
- Traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days